Monday, March 8, 2010

February CARDS Magazine Pubs

Eek I'm slacking a little with nothing new to show...just when I thought Wrestling season was over we're back in it again, haha! The high school season is over and the banquet is all done (so sad I cried, I will miss the Seniors!), but its Freestyle Club time, so Jake is coaching and Brady is wrestling. Whew, we are in for some busy weeks (ok months...) ahead, but I admit I love it! ;) We had a tournament this last weekend in Brigham (Brady took 3rd in Freestyle and 4th in Folkstyle), and then I went to crop with two of my besties. I will be sharing those layouts I finished later this week , but until then I'm cheating a little. ;)


Oh also, because of the tournament and crop I didn't get my winner posted for Saturday, sorry about that, but here it is! I literally cracked up after I got a number from Random.org and then counted comments.....



The winner is Barb, who won my last drawing! Lucky lady! Barb, I will get these goodies ready for you!

Ok, I said I was cheating a little, so here are two cards I had published in the February issue of CARDS Magazine. Once again I find myself surrounded by fabulous company in this awesome issue. I'm so thankful to CARDS for publishing my first card, and for picking up a few more here and there. ;) Enjoy!

This one is for the card and matching envelope.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great cards! I absolutely LOVE the little baby girl card, the colors are gorgeous!

Congratulations Barb!!

Barb's Boys said...

Sooo excited, I love the Cards magazine - I could browse for hours!

As usual, the colors you chose are wonderful, along with the layouts and everything else! Nice Job!