Monday, March 29, 2010

Fancy Schmancy

Well, once again I find myself with no crafty project I can show yet! Instead, how about a picture of Jake and I all dressed up for his Fancy Schmancy work party? It was definitely a "Black Tie Event" and we had a blast! I kept being reminded of Prom, haha! ;) PS - Jake hates when I wear my heels because I end up just a little taller than him, hehe.



Speaking of Prom, and since its that season, how about pics of Jake and I at our respective Senior Proms? Haha I died laughing looking at these!

Wow, we were lots cuter back then! 10 years and two kids later hasn't been the kindest, haha! ;)

Anyway, tomorrow is our Skipping Stones Design sketch Tuesday, so at least I have something for that! ;) I worked with the April Commit 2 Paper kit again and finished another 5 layouts, so I have done 10 with this kit! Sorry to tease and tempt you, but I can't wait until you see the kit contents and the different layouts I've done. I'm so curious as to what the other Inspiration Squad girls did, too!

2 comments:

Della said...

You look just as pretty now(if not more so!) than you did 10 years ago!
;)

Barb's Boys said...

Very cute-you guys look great-amazing dress!