Thursday, March 25, 2010

Club CK!

Make sure to check out the article on Craft Critique for Club CK today! Craft Critique is GIVING AWAY a FREE one-year Charter Membership to one of our lucky readers. Craft Critique will randomly pick a winner on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. Please check out the article for the full details!


I've been hearing about Club CK and have seen the ads in my issue of Creating Keepsakes, so I can't wait to go check out the idea galleries, and see what all they have to offer! I'm thinking this will be a pretty good deal as well, since even if you don't win, there is a coupon to get $5 off your membership at the end of the article. The membership is only $34.95, (I thought it was going to be tons more actually!) and you get a full year of the quarterly magazine, Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks included with your membership. (That's a $23.96 value!) Anyway, just thought you all might like to know!


**Comply Disclosure http://www.cmp.ly/3/r62o6e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.