Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chocolate Love!

I am so excited for the Skipping Stones Design Sketch today! This card was super simple and easy to put together, but I loved the outcome! Our fab March Guest Sketch Artist Jami Bova created such a fun sketch!



I stamped the kisses from Chocolate #1 to create my background paper, and then stamped and cut out an extra kiss. I stamped the sentiment (also from the Chocolate set), and curled the paper before adhering it to my card. Just a fun tip, I used my photo corner stamp from SU to punch out the triangle shape at the end, worked great! The delicious looking cookies (that Jake thought were stickers, ha!) are from Buns N Crunches. I love how you can actually see the kisses in the cookies so it was a blast putting these two sets together! After stamping the cookies I colored them in with a Copic marker, and added Crystal Effects over the top. This probably only took about 15 minutes to put together (adding the effects takes forever for me, haha) and is really simple, but I love the little details that make it unique and fun.




Supplies
CS: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Chocolate #1 and Buns N Crunches from Skipping Stones Design
Misc: Photo Corner Punch, Creative Memories Oval Cutting system

Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Mary Giemza
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
March Guest Sketch Artist Jami Bova

5 comments:

PenLight said...

Chocolate love is right! Yum. I have left an award for you at my site! And I'm enjoying following you!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Gotta love anything with chocolate in it! :) I love how you curled the little banner. Super cute.

Barb's Boys said...

Yep, the chocolate really pops! Nice job ~

mE said...

MMMMMM YUMMERONIES :) :) :)

wendyp said...

Yummy!!! Super cute!!!