Wednesday, March 24, 2010

C2P Sneak Peek - April Kit!

I was creating up a storm this weekend, but unfortunately its not anything I can show yet! Bad Kandi!! ;) I will tell you though, that I am seriously thrilled with the stuff I've been working on, and there will be some really cool stuff going on the blog-o soon enough! Well, cool I think anyways, haha!

I'd mentioned that I got my April Commit 2 Paper kit last week, and that's what I've mainly been playing with (among other things...*sneaky chuckle and grin*)! I am amazed each time how different my layouts are from each other, yet the supplies are all coming from this one kit! So since I don't have anything new to share with you today, I thought I would sneak a peek in at a teeny tiny bit of the kit.

Here is a teeny tiny peek. The layout this is on is possibly one of my favorites I've ever created...seriously. I've used this kit for pages of both Gwynie and Brady, and so far I've made 5 layouts. I still have enough paper and embellishments for at least another 3-5 more! Plus, I'm a scrap user, so I might even get a few cards made, too! ;)

So any guesses as to what the picture above might be? Oh also, Commit 2 Paper is still having their HUGE sale! One kit is already Sold Out, so if you want to get an awesome kit for $10 you better hurry quick!!

2 comments:

Haidee said...

ahh like the little I see..:)

Barb's Boys said...

Wow, that's a lot of detail! Can't wait to see the finished product!