Wednesday, February 24, 2010

School Pages!

These aren't quite finished, but I wanted to share since I don't have anything new to show, haha! I've been having some migraine issues so I haven't been crafting too much, which has been a major bummer, but I'm hoping that things get better real soon...considering the last two months have been awful. Anyway, I still need to add the journaling, but I need to have Brady write his favorite things (on the first page) like I've had Gwynie do the last few years. Its a fun way to remember what they liked from year to year, and to see their handwriting change each year! I should have had him do it right after school ended, but with them in year round school its so weird trying to remember things like that, lol! Maybe this will push me to get it added to the page so I can call it complete. ;)

Everything on these pages (except cardstock) are from a kit from Scenic Route.



And some close ups of the chipboard embellies and stickers. I always love to take a nail file to the edges of chipboard shapes to reveal the white core and give it a distressed look. Oh, also, the brads are from SU.


In this little spot I'll add some journaling about the things he learned, places they went, etc.



Supplies
CS: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
DSP: Scenic Route Kit
Misc: Scenic Route chipboard letters and stickers; SU brads stars and bold brights

1 comment:

Della said...

I wish I had done something like this for my kids! Scrap booking just wasn't the thing back then.