Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Buggin #23 - Love Ya!

Are you getting in the Valentine's spirit?! Jake and I don't usually do too much on V-Day, maybe dinner or a small gift. (Plus, its three days after his birthday, and its also during State Wrestling!) We don't feel we need "one day" to tell each other how much we mean to one another, but I am a sucker for the hearts and lovey dovey-ness of this time of year. ;)

So, its super fun that this week at Just Buggin we are doing a fun challenge geared towards this special time to say Love Ya! ;)


The challenge this week at Just Buggin is #23 - Love Ya! - Make something for Valentine's Day using your Cricut.


Do you have a special someone you want to make a little card or fun treat for? Husband, boyfriend, Mom, Dad, Kids, Grandmas and Grandpas...everyone deserves to get a little extra lovin! :) So use this challenge to get a card or two whipped out with your Cricut, and join us this week for a fun challenge!

Here's my card! I actually did 8 of these and used them as my swap card for the ladies I do a stamp group with! They'll be getting them this Friday, hope they like them! I cut the hearts out with the George cartridge, and then stamped them with the swirls from Priceless. A little bling on the hearts for fun, and a few extra details. Such a quick and simple card, but I love it!



Supplies
CS: Lavendar Lace, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Lavendar Lace, Real Red
Stamp: Priceless, Warm Words
Misc: gemstones, Swiss Dots Embossing folder, George cartridge for hearts, grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars apron lace border punch

10 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

This is so pretty. Love the purple and red with the crisp white!

Barb's Boys said...

I don't think I would have thought to put purple and red together but I'm glad you did because it works so well!

pezadoodle said...

this is really beautiful!!

Lynne said...

So pretty!! I like how you added purple, red and white together!!
Lynne JB DT

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Great job! I love the colors!

Stephanie *JB DT*

Christine said...

Cute card! I love the color combo! Perfect for the JB challenge!

Blessings,
Christine *JB DT*

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Kandi,
Super sweet card, I love the purple used on your "love ya" card.

Hope said...

I love super sweet simple cards! Great job with that little bling and swirls on the hearts! :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely Love Ya project. Thanks for joining us over at Just buggin

Karen

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

I love the simple elegance of this card!!!