Monday, February 1, 2010

January CARDS - Published Cards

It's February now (can you believe it?!) so I get to share the cards that were published in the January CARDS Magazine! Plus it gives me something to post today! ;)


We were at Regionals ALL DAY Saturday and were recouperating from the events on Sunday, haha, so needless to say I didn't get a thing done! ;) Talk about an emotional roller coaster though!! My hubs is a Network Admin for his "real" job, but is also a Wrestling Coach for a brand new (just built this year) high school. We had two guys place 1st out of our Region (and one of them was the Outstanding Wrestler of the tournament, yay!), four 2nd place guys, and a handful of other guys that medaled. Can I just tell you how sore my throat was after screaming and yelling and cheering these guys on?!! This coming weekend is Sectionals and then State the weekend after...whew! I'm already tired just thinking about it. ;) Then the other Coaches wife and I will be planning the end of year banquet. I'm so insanely proud of Jake and all that the Stallions have accomplished this year. I'm totally looking forward to next year, and seeing how we finish out this year!


This mini card set was in the background, and the card below was the one in focus on the shot. I loved how they staged everything!