Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday SSD Sketch!

Wow, a week sure has flown by hasn't it?! This weekend can't seem to get here fast enough now however! Jake and I have a lot planned since he is finally done with the Wrestling season and doesn't have tournaments and duels on the weekends. More on that later though! ;) Today is another fabulous day as we have a Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday! If you recently purchased some SSD sets be sure to join us for these fun sketches! I know I would love to come take a look, so if you make a card with this sketch and your SSD sets, leave me a comment with your link so I can leave you some love! :)

Also, feel free to grab this badge over at SSD!



Here is the sketch this week provided by Brenda of Bleu Bella Paperie. She has given us some wonderful sketches and I know we have appreciated her month with us!

Here is my simple springy card using Dandelion Dreams. I wanted to make a spring card with soft colors and a little flower...I am totally ready for Spring!! We had a few snow flurries this weekend, but fortunately it has stayed in the mountains. I can't wait for it to be warm and sunny and for my lawn to be green again!






Be sure to check out the other "Stamp Tramps" and our guest sketch artist to see what they've come up with!
Amanda Sewell
Angela Thomas
Chels VanWyk
Erin Grotegut
Mary Giemza
Michelle Giraud
Peggy Russell
February Guest Sketch Artist Belinda Chang



Supplies
CS: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Ink: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Stamp: Dandelion Dreams
Misc: George cartridge (for ovals), Sherbet Designer button, dmc floss

4 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

I love all of the cheery colors on your card! So pretty.

Faye Marie said...

Such a sweet card! The colors make me excited for easter and spring!!!

Check out my blog candy

http://alittledashof.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-candy.html

Courtney Baker said...

So pretty. I love the different panels!

Pren said...

so simple and beautiful! im LOVING seeing the sketch and what you do with it. it really inspires me! keep it up!