Monday, February 8, 2010

Blog Hop Winner and CIG Sneak Peek

Hi everyone!



Was that a super fun Blog Hop with Create It Green?! Wow, so many great ideas I know I'll be sure to save some of those for future projects! Today I thought I'd share a sneak peek at my Layout for this months challenge at CIG as well as my winner from the blog hop. Be sure to check out the CIG blog on the 15th for the Full Design Team reveal!



Ok, here is a sneak peek....


I bet you are all wondering what in the world I recycled, etc. so be sure to pop back on the 15th and I'll give you some details! :)


Thanks so much to everyone for your sweet comments about my recycled bottlecaps and scrapbook page! I spent pretty much all day Saturday at Sectionals for Wrestling so it was nice to get emails on my phone with your kind words. Made my day to feel a little "crafty" among all those high school boys and lots of testosterone! ;) Just kidding, I love those kids from the bottom of my heart! Or I must anyway for the amount of time we sacrafice, and the time I spend apart from my husband... haha. ;)




Anyway....the winner selected by Random.org is.....




And number 11 turned out to be.....




Congrats Mindy! Thanks for becoming a follower and for your lovely comment! Please email me at kandipants21 [at] gmail [dot] com your address so I can get your prize pack mailed out to you!

No comments: