Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthdays are...

A card for 3 challenges because I've been a slacker lately! And it has to be quick since I'm super busy tonight! ;)



DCRU - Leftover Valentines (MME Be Loved scraps - yes I actually had some of that!)

EBTKS - sketch

Moxie Fab - Stamp Olympics- Birthday





The adorable cupcake and the sentiment are from Buns N Crunches by Skipping Stones Design. At totally simple and quick card but I'm loving those kind lately! I did take a little extra step to paper piece the cupcake and it looks yum to me! ;)

Supplies
CS:
Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom
DSP: MME Be Loved Collection
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow
Stamp: Buns N Crunches by Skipping Stones Design
Misc: square punch, corner rounder

10 comments:

Winter said...

So cute! I love clean & simple cards, they are my favorite! :) Thanks for playing with us in the challenge!

jen said...

That cupcake looks very yummy to me too! :)

Karen said...

Way to work the three challenges! Such a funny sentiment and that cupcake looks delish! :>

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute card!! I love the clean & simple design and that cupcake looks so yummy!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DCRU!!
Sheri
DCRU DT

Gwen said...

Kandi this is a great example of turning those extra scraps into an extra special element on your project. Thanks for joining in the DCRU fun this week.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Cara said...

Hi,Kandi! What a yummy little card!! Perfect for the DCRU challenge!
Cara DCRU DT

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along!

Amber said...

How darling! Love the LO of your card and how you added the sentiment! Adorable cupcake!
DCRU Hugs
Amber

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Love it girl! Glad you played with us at DCRU again ;)

SJ

Cath said...

Hey Kandi! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)