Monday, January 11, 2010

Margarita Birthday!

I love this funny saying in Margarita Birthday!


Every birthday should be taken with a grain of salt...
...especially when the salt accompanies a drink and good friends!


And since yesterday was my friend Theron's birthday, I had to use this set to make him a birthday card! Now, I know guys don't usually appreciate a bow on their card, but I thought he wouldn't mind. ;) I did however, leave the margarita "naked" and didn't add any extra color or glitter on the salt rim. The more subdued the better for guys right? I used some Basic Grey paper and stamped the little salt shakers randomly over my square and then added the sentiment. I used the reverse side for my scallop border on both the outside and inside of the card.


The inside was finished off with both the little shot glass and salt shaker below the sentiment. I love adding a little message inside, and this set has great building sentiments to do that!



Supplies
CS:
Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa
DSP: Basic Grey
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun
Stamp: Margarita Birthday
Misc: Scallop border punch, satin ribbon

3 comments:

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Love it!!!! TFS!

Brandy J. said...

Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

Anonymous said...

bxsmderqsrnnpjdnusog, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo scanner, hNzfWUn.