Thursday, January 21, 2010

Live the life of your dreams...

Yay Thursday! I love you because we are one day closer to Friday! ;) Today is also my son Brady's birthday! He is the big number 7!! Holy cow I have no idea where the time went! I love this little man to pieces, literally pieces, as I want to just kiss and gobble him up for hours! He is so sweet and tender and kind, but at the same time ALL boy. Definitely all boy!


Anyway, as you know I'm trying to use each stamp in any new sets I get this year. A little daunting yes, but I am so happy to say I've used every stamp in my Garden Kiss set now! This butterfly and the dots kiss portion were the only ones I hadn't used yet so this card was pretty satisfying! ;)


The sentiment is from Healing Wings. I thought this butterfly in flight represented flying away and "living the life of your dreams" so I loved combining them together. The swirls underneath the butterfly are part of an unreleased set called Well Behaved. Not sure exactly when its being released, but there was a sneak peek on the SSD Blog during the blog hop I believe. I love combining different stamp sets to get just that look I'm going for!




Supplies
CS: Pink Pirouette, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Stamp: Garden Kiss, Healing Wings, Well Behaved by Skipping Stones Design
Misc: scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, 5 petal flower punch, Chocolate Chip corduroy button, linen thread, So Saffron grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

mE said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love this card!

~Inky Smiles!