Friday, January 8, 2010

Just Buggin #19 - Stamping!

It's time for another Just Buggin Challenge! This week we're stamping! Last week was my off week, but here I am for this week!

Challenge #19 - Stamping Fun - Stamp on your project!

I love to get my inks out and dress up my die cuts with a little shading, etc., but this week I decided I'd actually stamp a decorative swirl on my die cut!

My tip on the blog: Try using patterned or decorative stamps to give your die cuts a whole new look and texture!

Here's my card with a little stamping on the leaf cut outs! I used my brand new Gypsy and the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge for the leaves, and my Big Shot for the bird. It was a really quick card to put together, and I love the swirls on the leaves! (I promise all those greens actually do match in real life!)




Hope you'll play with us this week at Just Buggin!

Supplies
CS: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery DSP: SU (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Stamp: Priceless, Sincere Salutations
Misc: Gypsy Wanderings cartridge, MS Cornice border punch, Birds and Blooms sizzlet die, cork, satin ribbon

6 comments:

Ladybug Designs said...

Very nice. Like we say- Simple is best. NICE BOW! Life is good,

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

So I didn't win any of the SSD Blog Hop stamp sets. (BUNNMMER :( But I still have a chance at Erin's set as she hasn't announced winners yet. So to make myself feel better- I bought 3 more sets, lol. The chocolate, funny coffee, healing wings. So that means I get teh free set too :) ANd I have the 2 I bought the other day on the way. Yeah. I am outta control. I shop when I am depressed, lol!!!! JK!!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Kandi, this is a beautiful card, I love the simplicity. :)

Hope said...

I love the birdy! Clean and simple card are my favorite kind!!

Lynne said...

Very pretty!!!
I love the leaves!!
Lynne JB DT

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Great card! I need to get some of that kraft cardstock. I love the way it looks on cards.