Saturday, January 2, 2010

Guest Designer Today!

Today is the day! I have a tutorial posted on the Die Cuts R Us Blog! Make sure you pop on over to take a look! I used products from the Die Cuts R Us Store and had a blast playing around with them! If you like what you see below, I have links for each thing on my tutorial. So hop on over! ;)

There are a few other tutorials going on this week so make sure you check them out as well for some inspiration.
Here's a sneak peek of my project, but you'll have to take a look on the blog for the full thing! ;)



2 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Looks cute. I'll go check it out. And happy late birthday!

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

Kandi,
Thank you so much for accepting our invitation to be guest designer for Die Cuts R Us! Your creation is breathtaking. I love it!

Happy New year, and Happy Belated Birthday!

Claudia (DCRU)