Monday, January 25, 2010

Earth has no sorrow

I love the butterfly images in Healing Wings! They are beautiful, and the sentiments are perfect for when you don't know what to say to someone who has lost a loved one. Here's a simple card in soft colors that expresses a heartfelt sentiment. The background is from Blocks and Borders - Dots.



There is a butterfly image in this set that I haven't used yet, but when I do, I'll be using my fellow DT member Erin's tutorial on Faux Stained Glass! It uses that butterfly and is so gorgeous looking! Take a look and you'll see what I mean!

Supplies
CS:
So Saffron, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Lavendar Lace
Stamps: Healing Wings, Blocks and Borders - Dots
Misc: purple grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, corner rounder, dazzling diamonds