Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Hop Blog Candy Winner!!

Ok ladies! The winners were posted for the four sets on SSD, so here is my winner of this yummo blog candy!! (Sorry this is a little later than planned...I got totally sucked into a book tonight and finished it in one sitting, which I usually do so that's not out of the norm. Good thing Gwynie was at a sleepover, Brady was already in bed, and Jake was at a wrestling tournament! HA!)

I love this set, so sad to part with it! ;)


Random.Org selected #45 which was...


connie said...
love your cards! my favorite so far is the cupcake set.
January 5, 2010 7:00 PM


Congrats Connie!! Please email me (kandipants21 [at] gmail [dot] com) your address so I can get this fab set out to you! Thanks to everyone for hopping with us! I really do wish you could all win! ;) But, did you see the announcement on the blog?!

Good until Sunday night at midnight-Quantities are limited….I will post when they are all gone!
Buy 3 stamp sets and get this hilarious pre-release set For FREE!

How exciting is that?! So if you were holding out, you might not want to miss out on this deal! You get a pre-released stamp set for free!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: