Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wish Big!

A birthday card for one of our neices! Abby turned four on Saturday and her little family party is today. She's such a monkey girl! She is so crazy, absolutely zany, and is just incredibly adorable. She's such a fun kid to have in the family! Abby is definitely a Phillips kid, that's for sure! ;)

For her card, I wanted to make it with her favorite color blue (at least it was blue last time I asked her!), and still be a "little girls" card. I also wanted to use my new Copics, so I matched everything to what colors I had. I say all the time that I love simple cards, and here is another one! A really basic design with few colors and minimal embellishments, but perfect for a little girls card.




Supplies
CS: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
DSP: SU Prints Pack, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp: Along the Same Lines
Misc: buttons, floss, glossy accents (on the candles), Copic: B14, B00, Y13, RV11

No comments: