Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Copics!

Well, I've said before that my husband rocks, but I think all your crafters out there will appreciate this!! Tuesday night I told Jake about Copic markers. I've been longing for them for awhile now, and I finally mentioned them to Jake. We talked about them for a few minutes, and do you know what that awesome husband of mine did Wednesday morning? ORDERED ME A SET OF COPIC MARKERS!!!

They came Friday and I got to play! He got me the Sketch Copics that are the Original colors. I can't wait to add more to my collection! Usually Jake and I don't exchange gifts on Christmas morning as we like to make it all about the kids. We just pick out stuff we like and buy it during the month. ;) So these are part of my "Christmas" present, hehe!

Anyway, I still have so much to learn about these amazing markers, and more colors to get to do the blending and shading that make the images come to life. I'm so excited though to play and learn!


Here is a card I made for my friends son using my new Copics. I probably should have reversed the colors on the mushroom now that I look at it, oh well.





Supplies
CS: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Old Olive
DSP: My Minds Eye
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Unfrogettable
Misc: Curly Label Punch, hemp, scallop scissors, Copic E09 Y13 YG03

No comments: