Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friend Gifts

Gwynie wanted to give all her friends a little gift this year so I proposed a lip gloss holder, and she loved the idea! Seriously, what 10 year old girl doesn't love bling, glitter and lip gloss?! You can find the template here with instuctions for cutting.

The night before Gwynie went through my scrap pile of Christmas paper, and picked out the ones she wanted to use. I made three up today and she can make the other 5 tomorrow! :) The kids are at my in-laws having a sleepover and Jake has been at a Wrestling tournament for the last two days. So needless to say, I had an hour of free time on my hands that I put to good use. She'll probably be mad at me for starting without her though, haha!


I thought these fit in with the DRCU challenge of making a project with a holiday feel.