Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sneak Peek!




A little sample of the goodies I bought at the Die Cuts R Us online shop! These are some of the materials I'll be using for my tutorial on January 2nd! Curious yet?! ;) I can't wait to show you all, and see what the other ladies have come up with! It will be super fun that's for sure!

These are all part of the Blue Skies collection by American Crafts. Did you know in the search feature on the store website you can pull up anything by the collection name? Its a great way to see everything in a current collection all in one viewing page! I love that!!

Have you become a follower on the DCRU DT blog yet? There's a giveaway going on, but the blog needs to hit 500 followers first! So if you haven't become a follower yet, be sure to, and then tell all your friends! You don't want to miss the DT blog hop, a week full of tutorial posts, and the even sweeter chance to win an Epic Six with a grab bag of QuicKutz dies!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Hi, Kandi! Pretty collection, I can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks for being a friend of DCRU!!
Cara DCRU DT

Gwen said...

Those are great papers and embellies. I'm sooo looking forward to your post. Have fun with the GDT Spot, it is well deserved.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Faye Marie said...

Hi Kandi! These look like fun supplies!! Congrats on making the DT for Create It Green! I really look forward to working with you!!!

Faye :)