Sunday, November 29, 2009

SPCC #25 Challenge

I have to tell you, I just love when projects come together. I had an idea in mind for this card, and no kidding, 7 minutes later my card was done. (And now I'm posting it which will most likely take way more than 7 minutes, ha!) It probably helped that I used pieces from my scrap pile which limited cutting, but it just goes to show that a little planning (and not over thinking and over analyzing) really works for me! ;)

I used the colors from the SPCC #25 challenge. The colors this week are Very Vanilla, Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, and Kraft. Such yummy colors! I had so much fun with these colors! I had sketched out the idea at work last Tuesday labeling which colors would go where, etc. Its amazing how many ideas I get while I'm at work! I usually jot them on a post it to save for when I get home, and have time to implement those ideas into a project.
This is such a simple card, but *happy sigh* I do love my simple cards. ;)



Supplies
CS:
Very Vanilla, Kraft DSP: Celery Prints
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery
Stamp: Solemn Stillness
Misc: Certainly Celery ribbon, Heidi Grace decorative stick pins

8 comments:

perezmom said...

Very very pretty! The stamp is gorgeous!

- Kristin - SPPC Diva

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love that Christmas tree! Great job!

Allison said...

I love clean and simple cards! The stamp is perfect for this card - looks great!

Allison - SPCC Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful! I love those pins!

Juanita said...

Wow this is so elegant. Thanks for playing with us at SPCC.

Heidi said...

This is beautiful! I have that stamp and have yet to use it. Hmmmm...I might just go dig it out now! Thanks for playing along with us!

- Heidi, SP Diva

thescrapmaster said...

Love it!!
Hugs,
Samantha

Emily said...

You rocked this color combo!

Emily-SP Diva