Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snow Day!

Oh my goodness! The snow has arrived! I was whining about it in this post, but luckily the snow didn't stick and went away as quick as it started that day. Then we had nice weather, even in the 70s the week after the snow came! Crazy right?! Well today about 10 am or so it started to come down!! Its still snowing a little bit, so I wonder how much we will end up with?!


Here are a few pics I snapped around noon as it was still coming down. Holy crap I forget how cold the snow is, haha! I swear Brady would have gotten hypothermia from all the snow he was eating! The kids are so excited for the snow, and even my dog Brecken (lab/retreiver mix) is somewhat liking it. Kind of. He ran around the backyard in several loops kicking up the snow, but he didn't like when it got on his face. ;)


Guess my little flowers won't stick around too much longer now!

And here is a little snowy card for you!

Last night we had our monthly stamp group, and oh I laughed so hard!! I have so much fun with these girls! We laugh, we stamp, we chit chat...its perfect! We also do a card swap each month with a theme, and I've been struggling with those! I want to give these girls awesome cards since I'm getting theirs, so I put this huge pressure on myself and then can't think of a single thing! I had a bunch of different ideas, but nothing looked right. Well, about 11pm on Thursday night I finally settled on this card, and made up 12 to trade. Its simple, but since I was making so many, I wanted to keep them easy to assemble. Next time I won't procrastinate so bad...I promise! ;)







Supplies
CS: Rose Red, Certainly Celery
DSP: Cutie Pie, Certainly Celery Prints Pack
Ink: Rose Red
Stamp: So Many Scallops
Misc: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, white brad, Rich Regals brad, Bashful Blue ribbon, felt snowflake from LSS

No comments: