Monday, November 16, 2009

Just for Jake

With the snow comes lots of things...Thanksgiving is right around the corner followed close by Christmas. The kids love having hot cocoa, and making snowmen and snow angels in the yard, although not in that order, haha. (Just ask Brady he was out there for awhile today!) However, with the snow also means that Jake took his golf clubs out of his car and stored them in the garage under a protective cover. Now, its no more leaving work on a sunny afternoon to hit a bucket of balls at the driving range, no more golfing three days in a row (Friday-Sunday) with Nick, and no more of me and Brooke teasing the guys about their "golf addiction"! ;)

So yesterday I surprised Jake with a frame for his desk. To look forward to next spring and summer! I took this picture in September when we went to the driving range one Saturday. I just loved how my boys were packing their clubs, and how Jake was holding Brady's little hand. Aren't they just so stinkin cute?! Man, I LOVE my family!







Here is the finished frame. Needless to say Jake loved it, and was stoked to get to take it to work with him today. Now I guess I better make one with him and Gwynie to even things out, haha!


All of the little embellishments were purchased out of a large bin at my local scrapbook store so I couldn't tell you the manufacturer, sorry! The ribbon is SU, brads from my supply, and thickers letters. (The picture is a 5x7)

No comments: