Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Excited to share the news!

I'm excited to share a bit of fun news today! I'll be playing a lot more with my Cricut and hanging out with some fabby ladies over at Just Buggin! The Design Team was announced yesterday, so be on the lookout for some fun projects from the whole team including myself! Later this week you'll "meet" the whole team so watch out for that!

Each Wednesday a new challenge will be posted on the blog with winners announced the following Thursday. I'll be contributing bi-weekly, but you might see me a little more frequently than that depending on my schedule. Also, my projects will go up on the blog on Fridays, as well as here on my blog that day. So come back this Friday to see my first project!

Challenge #11 was just posted, so pop on over to see it and come play along! I can't wait to see what you come up with as its Into the Wild we go!

4 comments:

Della said...

You are so awesome, and I am so proud of you!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hello, just popping by to say hi and introduce myself as I have been picked for the DT for Just Buggin too. Looking forward to working with you

K x

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

HI DT Sista!!! So excited to work with everyone at Just Buggin! Congrats!- Sammye Jo

thescrapmaster said...

I am so happy for you!! I love you and your work and I am so blessed to have you as part of my team!!

Big hugs,
Samantha

PS. Yes I will add a note, great idea!! I have some tweaking I want to do, but I just haven't gotten to all my plans yet!!