Monday, October 26, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

What a weekend! In prepping for our Halloween party this weekend my hunky husband and I did a ton of cleaning! Whew! Its the kind of cleaning I have a love/hate relationship with. The kind of cleaning I hate to do, but I love when its done! ;) Scrubbing walls, cleaning carpets, organizing...ahhh...I do love the organizing...but yay all done for now!


We did manage to finally get to the Pumpkin Patch as well! Normally we go a lot earlier in the month, but luckily it was still fairly nice out. We take the kids to the same patch we've gone to for the last 6 or so years. Thought I would share two pics, one from 2004 and one from this year..too fun to look back! LOL they still look the same after 5 years, haha just a little bit bigger!


2004

2009

Ok so after having a blast at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, I came up with this little card Sunday night based off the SPCC #20 color combo. It is so Fall-ish and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to pull out my old set Thankful Thoughts. Something is up with my camera so nothing looks right, even going through some of our pics at the pumpkin patch. I think its dying, but Jake has told me he can "picture" a new camera in my future...wink, wink. It will be my Christmas and B-day present (New Years Eve is my birthday!) and I'm looking forward to it! There seems to be a spot that won't pick up colors very well or something its so weird!

Anyway, here is the color combo...

And here is my card!


Supplies
CS: Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, watercoloring
Stamp: Thankful Thoughts
Misc: linen thread, Sassafras buttons

10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi there!! What a really fun creation!! I love those buttons and it's the perfect Fall card with this color combo!! And what adorable photos!! How fun!! TFS! HUGS

Heidi said...

Love this card! Great shading!!

Heidi SP Diva

thescrapmaster said...

Ugh, I am with you, no cleaning for me please! I do not like it (don't you wish we could have maids??)

LOVE what you did with the string on the buttons and great fall images.
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this fall card! SO cute!

Melisa said...

Very cute card!

Melisa-SP Diva

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love your card design! Great job with our SPCC colors! Thanks for playing along this week!

Emily said...

Great job!

Emily-SP Diva

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Congrats on winning the Scrapmaster Color Challenge! Your card is wonderful! I love all the fall images and they're perfect w/ these colors.

Núria said...

congratulations!!!!!
great card

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站