Saturday, October 10, 2009

SPCC WCMD Combo!

After missing out on WCMD last week I tried making up for it a little bit today! I loved this combo and had to give it a try.




Funny story to explain this little card though...so my girlfriends and I keep saying we need to do another Girls Night Out. (Its been awhile!) So I joked and said I'd make invites, and Steph said she'd hold me to it now. ;)

So for fun I decided to make a little card and maybe brainstorm a little for the real thing. So fun!
I substituted some old Baja Breeze and buttons for the Bermuda Bay. The paper and buttons look better together in real life though!


Supplies
CS: Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum, Baja Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Tiny Talk, Cheers to You
Misc: buttons, dmc floss, felt flower, chocolate chip double stitched grosgrain, Cricut George (tags)

2 comments:

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Very cute! I'd certainly come to a Girls Night Out if I got one of those! Hope you guys actually get to go and have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site kraftykandikrafts.blogspot.com
Is this possible?