Monday, October 19, 2009

The New Look

So I'd been wanting to change my blog around for awhile and finally did it last night. I went to a three column, and stretched everything out. Well one little problem...we have this super jumbo flat screen monitor at home (24 inches of goodness!) so I had set it all up based on what I saw on that monitor. Needless to say, on my laptop it looked totally different! You couldn't view the whole page, you had to scroll over to see the right hand column. It looks right now when I look at it, so I'm hoping it looks normal for everyone else! I need to work on the banner, but that will happen when it happens! I'm sure I'll be tweaking it here and there until I'm finally satisfied, but I'll probably want to just change it again!
Anyway, hope you like the new look! ;)

1 comment:

Della said...

I love your new look! This is very cool. You definitely needed the 3 column!
<3 Momma