Friday, October 9, 2009

How about...

...another fun color combo?!


I'm so bad at getting all my Christmas cards made and mailed that I've been trying to get a few done at random times to make it not so hard on myself. Queue the fresh, fun and funky Christmas Color combo at SPCC! :)






I don't think I would have ever paired these colors together for Christmas, but I like this simple, sweet little mini card! See, even just small little touches of color can make a plain white card just pop!






Supplies
CS: Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Torquoise
Stamp: Sincere Salutations
Misc: gemstones, felt snowflakes, button, floss, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Kandi, I love what you did! The white on white is just perfect!
Hugs,
Samantha
Scrapmaster's Paradise

thescrapmaster said...

You've been featured :O)
Check it out: http://thescrapmaster.blogpot.com
Hugs,
Samantha
Scrapmaster's Paradise