Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Yay the week is almost over! ;) I don't know about you all, but my kiddos are so excited for Halloween and their excitement is bubbling over! Can't wait for the weekend!

Here is another card with the wood sheets from Stampin' Up!. I was so glad to find out these could be colored on! I stamped in regular chocolate ink, and then colored in the image with SU's color pencils and a blender pen. I am in love with this soft look! It really looks so aged and fun! A little patterned paper, some buttons, ribbon and hemp. Love all these things! :) This is a 5x5 card, such a unique size that was perfect to center this image and make it front and center!





Supplies
CS: Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Real Red DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: For Father
Misc: hemp, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, corduroy brad, designer buttons, colored pencils, wood sheets, MS Cornice border punch

No comments: