Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happily Ever After

Alright, are you tired of this color combo yet? (Just kidding!) ;) This is the last card I made with it and I was glad that I came up with different designs, and they were all pretty unique.

Going with the Always set again (I LOVE that heart!), but I used a little wedding sentiment from Ever After. I seem to struggle with get well, sympathy and wedding cards, so this was a little tough to finish! That little touch of blue threw me off, but in the end I like that little addition. It reminds me of the wedding tradition, something old, etc. and here is my something blue! I honestly would have never put these colors together so I loved the challenge. I also loved using different hues of blue to acheive totally different looks.



Supplies
CS: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Real Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Always, Ever After
Misc: Martha Stewart border punch, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, real red button, twine, Fancy Pants decorative stick pins