Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun with Fabric

**Excuse the horrible quality of this photo! I was having setting issues with my camera so this is what we are stuck with today!**



I grabbed some fabric to try using on my cards recently. I loved the card I did with burlap, so I thought I'd experiment with other types of fabric. It was much more difficult than I thought! I can't really sew, which would be easy to add fabric to a card, but sigh, I guess I'll have to learn!



So I cut out this little flower out from a fabric quarter I bought and kinda like how it turned out. I pierced a hole through the center to add the ribbon, and then added a jumbo grommet to the center. Just a little somethin for fun!





Supplies
CS: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Regal Rose DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp: Sweet Sentiments
Misc: scallop scissors, gemstones, regal rose grosgrain ribbon, fabric, grommet

1 comment:

Della said...

This is an awesome card Kandi! Very,very creative my girl!