Friday, October 9, 2009

And one more!

Ok, my third post for the day so scroll down for the other two! I got to craft a little after being so sick, so I'm so excited! :)


Another Christmas card using a SPCC Christmas Color combo...yay traditional colors!



I recently ordered these hardware/grommet things from Stampin Up and then went, "Oh crap! How do I use these things?!" I'll practice more, but here's a simple, no frills card with these colors and my new hardware! I'd also stamped the trees and the sentiment last year but never finished the cards. We were visiting family in Idaho over Thanksgiving and my Aunt from Colorado brought this set for me to play with. (Yep it was a happy crafty weekend!) So, I had this all ready to go to make for a quick under 2 minute card!




Supplies
CS: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Ink: Old Olive
Stamp: Snow Swirled
Misc: Real Red polkadot grosgrain ribbon, vanilla hardware grommet

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Kandi, this is beautiful! I love what you did with the grommet! Very clever :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
Scrapmaster's Paradise