Thursday, September 17, 2009

What to do with decorative stick pins??

Last Friday my friend Steph and I went to the Scrapbook Expo. We found some great deals, and one of them I loved was decorative pins by Fancy Pants for $1. So of course I had to buy 4 packs of them...all different colors and shapes. Each pack has about 20-30 pins in it, so realistically I was getting 120 pins for $4. I kept thinking, "Kandi, do you really need all of these different colors/shapes?" to which I replied back (uh ya I do talk to myself like this, its ok I promise) "UH YA of course I need all of these, there are so many things I could do with them!!" ( I also got the only pack of crochet flowers I saw that matched one set of pins!)


So, in order to prove myself right (...to myself I might add), I had to break these out the other night and put them on a card. Now of course I'm stuck and need to think of other ways to use them, haha! :) BUT I have so MANY colors and shapes (see I'm still selling myself on the benefits of buying all of em even though they were dirt cheap!) that I'll be using them for months, years maybe. ;) Anyway, the soft colors and the little crochet flower spoke "baby" to me, and even though I don't know anyone that is having a girl right now, I'm sure I'll find some use for this down the road!




Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery
Stamp: Bundle of Joy
Misc: Fancy Pants stick pins and crochet flower, SU design button, dmc floss, certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, Martha Stewart border punch

No comments: