Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank You

Do you ever have one of those days where you just want to chit chat? Well, for my friends that know (and pretend) to love me, they know I'm a chit-chatter. Maybe rambler is more the word to describe it. Yep, definitely a rambler am I. I've been trying to not chit-chat (or ramble as the case may be) on the blog-o so much, but its kinda hard! ;) Because there are a bazillion things I could think of to say, but probably not anything really card or craft related. And that was the whole reason I have this blog separate from our Family Blog. I wanted one just for our fam stuff, and one just for crafts. (Don't get me started on my third blog that is for all those crazy haphazard thoughts that just come out of nowhere that I have to document.)

But today, I felt like chit-chatting a little. Maybe because I don't have a lot to say about this card, haha! So here's my little somethin' somethin'... Sometimes (ok a lot lately) I find that I'm over thinking my cards. I love perusing blogs and Split Coast and gaze adoringly at gorgeous creations and think the stampy stamper made it look so simple and effortless and why can't I do that?! So, here is a super simple, easy peasy card. I'm liking those more and more lately for obvious reasons. I love that with just a few things a card instantly comes together. It doesn't have to be this breathtaking masterpiece, but just a fun, funky, cheery, quirky, or thoughtful little thing. Because no matter what, the person you give it to will love it...because you thought of them and made it. Now, how awesome is that?!


About the card though...you can totally see all of my obsessive compulsive things coming out right now. Obviously the brown for one. I keep seeing myself reaching for brown lately...stop it self! The saffron ribbon...seriously its almost gone I've been using it so much lately! And that scallop border punch is never out of a fingertips reach! All Stampin' Up goodies on here too!




Supplies:
CS: Lavendar Lace, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Prints Pack II DSP
Ink: So Saffron
Stamp: Cute and Curly
Misc: Curly Label Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Chocolate Chip Corduroy brads, So Saffron grograin ribbon, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Saffron (Regals pack) brad

No comments: