Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Note For You

So, I've been talking all last week about these finds I had at the Scrapbook Expo. Well, here are some more! These little stars were in a pack of felt shapes I found for $1. I am seriously so glad Steph and I found these! They have been so much fun to poke through and match up in different ways! :)

Since I was playing along with the Embellish color challenge call (the call ended Sunday night but since I post-date my blog here it is a few days later!), I found myself poking through all my supplies to see what I could find. I was looking for other ways to create a card that was different from what I'd already made, but still within the challenge requirements.

I was happy with this cute little card because it was so simple. I've been trying to decide what my "Style" is...clean and graphic, vintage, shabby chic.....? Well, I think I am just simple. I love simple accents and clean lines. So, I still don't know what that makes me, but I like it. ;) Anyway, just another "simple" little card. (It's 4 1/4 x 4 1/4)





Supplies
CS: Very Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Simple Sentiments
Misc: real red button, twine, real red and chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, felt stars (American Crafts), Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder

No comments: