Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelly!

My awesome friend Kelly celebrated the big 3-oh (or 20-10 as we are calling it so technically she's still in her 20s!) on Friday. My Mom keeps reminding me I am almost 30, so its nice having a friend hit that age before me, haha! (2 more years though...*sadface* haha!) I'll actually be the last in my group of friends to hit 30 so I can rub that in a little, but then again, I keep hearing 30 is the new 20! ;)


Anyway, Kelly loved her birthday card and now that she has it I can share it with you! I kept it pretty simple and loved the colors I used here (and may have to repeat this layout but with boy colors!) . So fun and bright! :)




Supplies
CS:
Regal Rose, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant
Stamp: Eat Cake
Misc: Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch, Sassafras button

No comments: