Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Give Thanks

Another Fall card today! I'm not sure what it is, but I have Fall on the brain. I keep thinking its going to get chilly in a hurry here! We've clicked the heater on in the mornings, and I've even worn some long sleeve shirts to work, too! It's still pretty warm in the day, but I know that will change soon!

I wanted to use my Lovely as a Tree set, and another felt leaf to make a fall card. I stamped my own background for this, and cut a tag out on my Cricut for a little sentiment. A really quick card to put together that was super fun!





Supplies
CS: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Stamp: Lovely As a Tree, Tiny Talk
Misc: scallop border punch, George cartridge, button, twine, olive grosgrain, felt leaf

No comments: