Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Get Well Soon

Our stamp group does a swap each month, and in a little while we are doing Get Well cards. It seems like I always have the hardest time with these and Sympathy cards. I'm trying to get a jump start and come up with a few examples before I settle on the one for the group. This card is my first go, and was pretty quick to put together. I like these types of cards to be soft without too much on them. I think the subtle colors work well, and with the few little gemstones to accent it finishes the card off.







Supplies:
CS:
So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Celery DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Stamp: Sincere Salutations, Happily Ever After (flower)
Misc: Oval cutter (CM), Scallop scissors, gemstones, So Saffron grograin ribbon, aqua blender