Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gatefold Card

I've only made one other Gatefold card before, so I've been wanting to make another. This was super quick to put together, and had little steps to it. I love the colors most of all on this, and they were totally inspired by the felt stars! Another $1 find at the Scrapbook Expo! :)


Since the large star had dots on it, I wanted to use my Swiss Dots folder (again haha!) on the center panel to make it pop a little. I tried adding a sentiment on there, but I liked the simple look of just some stars on the front. When I need a card for any reason, I can always stamp a sentiment on the inside! Its always a good idea to have a few "blank" cards in case the need arises. You never know when you might need just a fun and cheery card to brighten someone's day!






Supplies
CS: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Love It
Misc: Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Sassafras buttons, felt star shapes, Scor-Pal (for gatefold), Swiss Dots CB folder

No comments: