Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Leaves

I can't believe its almost the end of September! I was in the mood to make some fall cards so that's what I have to share today.

I picked up these felt leaves at the Scrapbook Expo and was itching to put them on a card. I had this great idea in my head for how I wanted it to come out, but somehow it fell a little short of what I had in mind. Oh well, maybe I will go back and rework this one later!

A little about the card though. I arranged my leaves how I wanted them and then took some twine and stitched it all together. Also, I layered a little leaf and acorn on top of a button. Just another little way to add detail to your buttons!






Supplies
CS:
Chocolate Chip
Decorative Paper: Die Cuts With A View
Misc: buttons, twine, felt leaves and acorn, olive grosgrain, scallop border punch

No comments: