Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bugs & Kisses!

I have a little bitty card to share today! I love small cards because they are just so fun to work with. Sometimes its a challenge to fill up a regular sized card with small stamps, so I like to scale it down just a bit. This card is 4 1/4 x 3 7/8. It was in my scrap pile and was the perfect size!

On this card, I also wanted to use a couple of the bugs from this set, so what better way to showcase a few cutes ones than to stack them up together?! Three different punches were used on this card, too. The modern label and curly label punches are grouped together for the sentiment, and of course my all time fave, the Scallop border punch.





Supplies:
CS:
Lavendar Lace, Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Prints Pack DSP
Ink: Lavendar Lace, Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron
Stamp: Bugs & Kisses
Misc: Modern Label punch, Curly Label punch, Scallop border punch, So Saffron grograin ribbon

No comments: