Thursday, August 6, 2009

True Confession Time...

True Confession Time...(don't you love those!!) I find I'm always saying this little phrase to everyone when I'm about to admit something I'm a little embarrassed about!


So my "True Confession Time" today....I totally didn't think the Always set was that great when it first came out. SHOCKING I KNOW!! It was that dang bird. I just didn't like it, but I was totally in love with that heart at first sight. I thought and pondered and wishy-washed over it for almost a year or so. A YEAR. A WHOLE YEAR! Honestly, I really can be that crazy sometimes. ;) (But my dear friends and fam love me so that's all that matters, right?!) Well I finally got it this March and I couldn't be happier. I love the little elements in that set, and alright, alright, I even like that bird now...you dragged it out of me.

So when I picked up some ribbon at Heartland Paper a few weekends ago I knew it HAD to go with this set. And as my husband knows...when I'm right, boy am I right! I'm seriously lovin on this simple little card! The colors, the stamps, the...yeah. It just worked and clicked for me. I love that moment in crafting when it just goes together. You know?! This card could be a lovey dovey card, a wedding card, or even an anniversary card. Its a basic "Always" sentiment, but is all about LOVE, baby! And, anytime I can use multiple stamps out of the same set I get giddy, hehe!






Supplies:
CS: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Always
Misc: Bo Bunny Lace Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, designer buttons, linen thread

No comments: