Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Tomorrow is my amazing, gorgeous, loving, wonderful Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Momma, I love ya! :) (And no I'm not sucking up, my Mom is my best friend! Aside from my hubs that is!)

Here is the card I made for her this year with the Upsy Daisy set. Love these little flowers so much! Added a little heat embossing to the sentiment to make it stand out more.



It totally counts that its in the mail a day before your birthday right, Mom?! Granted it will take at least 5 days to get there...sending mail across the country is a pain! Anyway, hope you like it!








Supplies:
CS: Lavendar Lace, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Prints Pack II DSP
Ink: Regal Rose, Versamark
Stamp: Upsy Daisy
Misc: Button, Saffro ribbon, DMC floss, white brads, ticket corner punch, white embossing powder

No comments: