Friday, August 14, 2009

Good Company

I have the coolest friends a girl could have. No seriously, I really do! :D I've been so lucky to find friends who love the same things I do, and friends that I can depend and rely on for just about anything! I certainly hope they'd say the same thing about me, hehe!


This Sunday will mark my 8th wedding anniversary! The hubs and I are going to a Green Day concert (WOOO!) on the 16th (our actual ani and they are here on that day) to celebrate. We'll do dinner before and because I'm such a nice wife, Jake will probably play 9 holes of golf in the morning. (He has gone golfing every weekend for about 6-8 weeks, don't want to ruin the streak, haha!)


So here is how the post is about friends though...my awesome friend Steph is going to watch the kids for us that night! :) We've been trading off babysitting with each other (I owe you one now Steph!) and its always so fun for all of us! We love having her little girl over, she is such a sweetie and is so cute! I forget how funny they are at 2, makes us miss little kids, hehe! She loves having our kids over too so its a great system for us!


Here's a little card I'll be giving to Steph this Sunday. (I'm pretty sure she won't see this before then!)






Supplies:
CS: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Decorative paper: My Minds Eye
Misc: Tag (My Mind's Eye), Playground Designer button, ribbon (Bo Bunny), decorative scissors, DMC floss

No comments: