Friday, August 7, 2009

3x3 Note Card Box

I made these last weekend and have been holding onto posting them! I used this little gift set of note cards and box after an online friend mentioned she'd like to give cards as gift sets to friends.

Here is the tutorial from Split Coast Stampers...3x3Note Card Box
I made my cards a little bigger than the 3x3 (they're 3 1/2 x 3 1/2) so I just added a few inches onto the box and top (omitting the top decorative patterned paper layer of the box) to accomodate the larger cards. To keep everything similiar I used the same colors and same elements on all 4 cards. By varying just a few details I came out with 4 different cards, but you can see they are all part of the same set!





Whole set with box


All 4 cards together


Box top and Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4

To keep everything consistent, I used all the same colors and basic layout on each card. By rotating the Curly Label Punch I was able to change it up a little bit and center the taller stamps more evenly. For all the sentiments I used the rub-ons from the Chit Chat set from Stampin' Up! and chose all "Thank You" ones. These went together really quickly because everything stayed the same except for a few variations.




Supplies:
CS:
Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose, Old Olive
Stamp: Pocket Silhouettes
Misc: Scallop Border Punch, Curly Label Punch, Chit Chat Rub-ons, DMC Floss, Bo-Bunny ribbon, Chocolate Chip grograin ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can never fail by adding just a little greenery to whatever place your are planning. Vegetation make amazing developments to your rooms because they give your living area a stimulating and exciting appear. A number of smartly located plant life will tremendously improve the design of your respective place as long as you be sure you h2o them! [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]