Friday, July 10, 2009

You're On My Mind

I've been eyeing this set all year long, so at our June stamp party I finally got it! I can't believe I've waited this long! Expect to see more out of this cute little set! At the same party I also ordered the chocolate chip corduroy buttons, and the chocolate chip double stitched grograin ribbon so I incorporated all my new goodies onto this one card!

The girls in our stamp/swap card group always joke that I like to use brown/blue and brown/pink in my cards...hehe, I guess I do! :) So yet again, here is a card with a brown and kind of a pink, but I threw a little orange in there. I loved the colors together when I saw it on the "Always" paper Stampin' Up! had last year, so I guess it stuck with me when creating this card.





Supplies:
CS: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Upsy Daisy
Misc: Chocolate Chip double stitched grograin ribbon, choc. chip corduroy button, hemp, scallop border punch

No comments: