Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fresh Cut

Alright "True Confession Time"...Stampin' Up! did a promotion awhile back where if you hosted a party, and it met a certain dollar range, you would get the Fresh Cut stamp set and note cards for free as a hostess gift. That was...what about a year ago? True confession part...this is the first time I've used this set and note card! Whatever the reason was, I just couldn't get inspired on how to use them. Finally, a year later, I now have ONE card created with this set and the note card! Hehe, how bad is that?! All I can say is, good things come to those who wait. ;)


I actually like how this turned out, and hey, maybe it won't take me another year to break this set out again! This is a mini card, finished size is 4 7/8" by 4". I had cut everything out and then realized I couldn't fit the little "thank you" on the card, so I punched it out with the Word Window punch, and then tied it to the note card. Also, the photo doesn't show it very well, but I took the little leafy/flowery stamp in the set and stamped on the punch out from the 5 petal punch to add a little depth to it.



Supplies:
CS: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Fresh Cuts
Misc: Fresh Cuts Note Cards, hemp, 5 petal punch, So Saffron grograin ribbon, Word Window punch

No comments: