Sunday, June 28, 2009

Scrapbook Sunday!

Last night I had the pleasure of scrapbooking with my good friends Mel and Steph, and today I was treated to a fun scrapbooking day with my daughter Gwynie! What a great weekend for scrapbooking! Althought I didn't get a whole lot done (gee I wonder why?!), I was happy to get 6 pages done all in all.


Last weekend was Gwynie's 10th birthday party and these are just a couple from that day. We (meaning Gwynie and I) found this great slab of paper that has these cool and funky papers that totally fit her. So of course I had to use it!


A detail shot of the gemstones I added.


On this one, I added Thickers numbers for the 10 for her birthday, and the 2, to make "2 cool" on the heart!


These are the remaining 4 I did this weeked. This first page, both Brady and Gwynie have this same one, so I'll just show you one layout, but it does count as two for me. This was at "Strut Your Mutt" where No More Homeless Pets of Utah puts on a fundraiser for the animals. We walked in it, and then enjoyed the doggy talent show, costume show, and had the kids' faces painted. It was so fun!



Gwynie's Page



Brady's Page

Running Total: 92 pages
Completed this weekend: 6
YTD: 98 pages

No comments: