Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cinema Saturday...new challenge!

I always love a good challenge, and I'm so excited I found a new one! Cinema Saturday is a blog where you are challenged to create a card based on a movie. I just found this so I was in a crunch to make a quick card and get it posted before the deadline tonight, so I'm looking forward to a new challenge next week!

Here is the challenge this week!





True confession time, I have only seen the 3rd HSM whereas Jake has seen all of them!! He is a closet HSM fan! :D So of course I had to turn to him and consult about the card and bounce my ideas off of him!

So here is the card I came up with. I had a few other ideas, but this is what I came up with quickly tonight so I can at least participate in the challenge! Of course the argyle print from Sharpay's clothes in the 2nd movie (ahem which Jake had to tell me...) and then the sentiment is from the song she sings (in I believe the 3rd movie, the only one I've watched). Then the little initial logo is for my daughter Gwynie, so with her initials, like Sharpay has in the movie. And then of course some bling because its FABULOUS!





Supplies:
CS: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Whisper White
DSP: The Paper Studio
Misc: Jasmine Cricut cartridge, misc grograin ribbons, gemstones, sentiment printer on computer, scallop border

1 comment:

scrapperjulia said...

So glad that you found this blog and finished your FABULOUS card in time! Great card, love the colors and how you used your daughter's initials!